By Tim
i wouldnt mind spooner but not if it means sending hintz or gury down. claim him and waive a guy like ritchie and it makes much more sense
By Jorkkila
I don't think it makes to just pick him up. The salary is too high for that. He would need to be a trade acquisition with salary going the other way. Otherwise Dallas would be way over the cap.
Yes they could put one of the three guys on LTIR but I don't know if they view current Spooner as a player that warrants that extra spending.
By Elysian
Jorkkila wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:23 pm
I don't think it makes to just pick him up. The salary is too high for that. He would need to be a trade acquisition with salary going the other way. Otherwise Dallas would be way over the cap.
Yes they could put one of the three guys on LTIR but I don't know if they view current Spooner as a player that warrants that extra spending.
We should have got Edmonton to retain salary and give us a pick, Spooner for Ritchie, before Chiarelli got fired :lol:
By Jorkkila
Elysian wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 4:44 pm
Jorkkila wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:23 pm
We should have got Edmonton to retain salary and give us a pick, Spooner for Ritchie, before Chiarelli got fired :lol:
If only it had happened :D
By M88K
Anyone know of other places than NBCSN that will host the skills comp/all Star game. Not usually interested but want to see how Heiskanen Fairs in it
By Jorkkila
M88K wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:51 am
Anyone know of other places than NBCSN that will host the skills comp/all Star game. Not usually interested but want to see how Heiskanen Fairs in it
Lazyman has it streamed I think.
By Modo
Poor Miro. :lol:

Fell on his first turn, on his first attempt. Got a mulligan at least and he's winning so far.

All Star jitters I'm sure.